Services - Dental Care
When the gums bleed, this allows the bacteria to enter the bloodstream where it can then travel to vital organs like the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and nervous system and cause major infections. Ask us if professional dental cleanings are required for your pet’s teeth today!
At home preventative dental care is simple and can be very effective. Follow these guidelines for maintaining your pet’s oral hygiene:
- Brush your pet’s teeth regularly. Using a finger brush or small sized toothbrush together with C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpaste in mint or poultry flavours is helpful in maintaining good oral health.
· Feed specially developed food such as Medi-Cal’s Dental Diet. It is enzymatically formulated to prevent tarter formation.
· Provide rawhide, hard rubber or nylon chews for your dog. C.E.T. Chews for dogs and cats are treated with enzymes to breakdown plaque buildup on the teeth of your pet.
· C.E.T. Mouth rinse for animals eliminates bad breath in dogs and cats. It’s as simple as adding 1 teaspoon per quart of your pet’s drinking water.
· Regular professional assessment by your veterinarian is the most effective way to ensure good dental health of your pet.
Call us to schedule a dental checkup for your pet. We will answer your questions about your best friend’s oral health.