Services Offered By Our Veterinarian In Vernon, BC.
Since 2003, Crescent Falls Veterinary Hospital has been providing quality pet care in the Vernon, BC area. Our owner, Vernon native and experienced veterinarian Dr. Tanya Schimpl, has grown our clinic into a highly reputable, genuinely caring animal hospital. Dr. Schimpl is assisted by our other exceptional veterinarian, Dr. Ringness, as well as two veterinary technicians and three other team members. Together, we work smoothly to provide you and your pets with a positive experience. Our success stems from our dedication and the wide range of services we provide for all types of pets.
Our Veterinary Service
Our services include anything from pet care to surgical procedures. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the services we provide:
- Health exams. These are regular physicals for your pets that allow us to make sure they are in good health or identify any potential problems.
- Preventative care. Many diseases and conditions can be avoided by preventative care. Our care includes useful tips on how to properly feed and exercise your pets.
- Dental cleaning. Dental cleaning is just as important for pets as it is for us. With our dental cleaning services, we can help your pets have better hygiene and reduce the risk of disease.
- Vaccinations. One of the most effective types of preventative care is vaccination. We encourage all pet owners to get their pets - especially kittens and puppies - vaccinated early.
- Laboratory procedures. We offer screening and blood work in order to identify and monitor various health conditions.
- Microchips. Permanent identification can be useful to give you peace of mind with regards to your pets' whereabouts.
- Surgeries. If your pet’s condition necessitates surgery, we have the appropriate facilities to provide them with excellent care.
We offer great services for your pets and have the equipment necessary to treat all conditions. We are also equipped with an independent grooming facility called Sara Ruff's House. We offer a variety of medication against worms, fleas, and other critters, as well as healthy food options for your pets. Should you not find the food or medication that you need at our clinic, we will happily order it for you from one of our partners.
Call Crescent Falls Veterinary Hospital Today!
Our mission is to keep your pets healthy by educating you about healthy habits and treating your pets like they are our own. Call us today at (250) 545- 8200 to schedule an appointment, or do it online here. We look forward to providing your pet with proper pet care today!